Application Engineering/Customer Support Supervisor, UK
A vacancy has arisen for an Application Engineering Supervisor within Tritech.
This role will be based in the Aberdeen Application Engineering Department with the possibility of working at other sites.
The principal duties for this role are:
- Planning of load against capacity and assign appropriate resources
- Maintain staff development and customer training requirements
- Support new product introduction
- Maintain product applications including design of applications, documentation, test procedures of new products and customer visits
- Co-ordination of customer and conference demonstrations
- Support the on-call requirements for customer technical queries
This is a customer facing role so the successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and preferably, prior experience in a similar role and will be able to work to a very advanced technical level often on their own initiative with limited supervision.
A history of working in a customer facing environment with subsea sensor equipment would be advantageous. Due to the nature of the role, on occasions, there will be a requirement for international travel so the candidate must have a valid passport and no restrictions to working abroad as well as a full driver’s license. Some of the offsite working may involve working in an offshore environment or at customer’s facilities. (Full training will be provided).
HND Qualification required with a degree level preferred.
Vacancies are full time and permanent, (unless otherwise stated).
Successful applicants would be eligible to join the company pension and profit-share schemes.
To apply: email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: Friday 16th March 2018
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES