Gemini SeaTec - the Marine Mammal Detection System
- Provides crisp, clear, wide angle field of view in low-visibility environments
- Real-time imagery increases target acquisition
- Easier interpretation of sonar imagery and identification of targets
- Fast update rates for video-like imagery
- Dedicated movement detection software
- Wide 120° field of view
- Up to 120m/ 395ft range
- Integrated velocimeter for accurate ranging
- Interfaced with either Ethernet or VDSL comms
- Display data via Gemini's software
- Titanium housing for long-term deployment
- Mammal detection
- Environmental assessment applications
- Windfarm seabed surveys
- Windfarm pre/ post cable lay operations
- Scour monitoring
Download the latest software for your products within the support centre.
Gemini SeaTec is a mammal detection system which provides an early warning of the presence of sea mammals, in the vicinity of subsea marine current turbine structures.
Tritech Proven Technology
Tritech, a specialist in equipment for professional underwater markets, has developed its real-time multibeam imaging sonar technology for the offshore renewables industry.
The Gemini SeaTec system uses the industry standard Tritech Gemini 720id multibeam sonar and its own bespoke movement detection software to provide a valuable tool for the tracking of marine life around subsea turbine structures.
The innovative software allows marine wildlife to be monitored in real-time. The logged data can be stored for analysis and used for environmental assessment as part of the current turbine development process.
Latest Gallery Images & Videos
View the full selection of sonar images and videos in our gallery.