SeaKing AUV / ROV - Side Scan Sonar
- 4,000 metre standard depth rating
- Low cost side scan sonar system
- Low power and data rates - ideally suited for AUV survey
- Compatible with Tritech SeaKing product family
- Deep survey where towed 'fish' side scan sonars cannot be easily deployed or tracked
- Coastal surveys
- Military mine counter measures
- Salvage operations & treasure hunting
- Pipeline and route surveys
- River, harbour and canal surveys
Download the latest software for your products within the support centre.
The SeaKing AUV / ROV side scan sonar system utilises Tritech’s DST (Digital Sonar Technology) and is an extremely compact and cost effective high definition side scan sonar. The SeaKing AUV/ ROV side scan sonar has been designed for a wide range of ROV seabed survey and inspection duties.
The SeaKing AUV/ ROV side scan sonar is supplied as separate transducers and an electronics module for integration into ROV and AUV underwater systems.
As part of Tritech’s SeaKing range of sonars, sensors it is possible to run the SeaKing towfish with other SeaKing sensors over one communication link. All products in the SeaKing family (or third-party products within the ARCNET communications link), can be run simultaneously, using the same processor and display; such as Tritech’s Surface Control Unit (SCU) or a customer supplied PC or laptop. In addition to the display of side scan sonar data, the system will take position input from DGPS. This information is recorded with the side scan sonar data to allow a 'fix' of a target.
Tritech Knowledge Base - Learn more about:
Latest Gallery Images & Videos
View the full selection of sonar images and videos in our gallery.