SeaKing 700 Series - Bathymetric & Oceanographic Sensors
- Configurable design
- Integrated compact unit
- Seamlessly combine with SeaKing network
- Conductivity and temperature module eliminates the need to take daily "dips"
- Real time, on line monitoring of seawater conductivity and temperature
- 700m to 4000m depth ratings available
- Correct velocity of sound (vos) may be applied in real time to devices such as the SeaKing profiling sonar and the altimeter
- Corrected temperature and salinity parameters can be passed to the Digiquartz depth sensor
- Surface barometric pressure sensor is standard in SeaKing Bathometer
- Pipeline, site and route surveys
- Multibeam echo sounder surveys
Download the latest software for your products within the support centre.
The SeaKing Bathymetric system comprises up to four high resolution sensors - a depth sensor, conductivity probe, temperature probe and the PA500 altimeter.
Two standard configurations are available, either as a pressure only package (SeaKing 701) or as a pressure, conductivity and temperature package (SeaKing 704).
The sensors form an integrated package, however, the PA500 altimeter is on a cable and can be mounted separately on the ROV which allows positioning of the individual sensors away from areas of masking or disturbance such as vehicle structure or thruster wash.
With the SeaKing 704, full water column profiling is achieved by dynamically modifying a lookup table which contains all measured parameters versus depth. This table may be stored by the surveyors and re-loaded as required.
For the SeaKing 704 full water column profiling is achieved by dynamically modifying a lookup table which contains all measured parameters versus depth. This table may be stored by the surveyors and re-loaded as required.
The SeaKing Bathymetric System operates as a stand-alone instrument, or a single subsea node on the SeaKing network and shares the same twisted pair wiring as the SeaKing Profiler or SeaKing Sonar. Vehicle integration is very simple since only a single pair of conductors are required on the ROV.
Latest Gallery Images & Videos
View the full selection of sonar images and videos in our gallery.