Service & Repair Test Technician , Ulverston, Cumbria
- Achieve remarkable things for our customers, for the company and for each other
- Experience job satisfaction in a performance culture that empowers and inspires
- Enjoy the challenge of creating of creating products that the rest of the world only dreamed of
- Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Moog are looking to recruit a Service & Repair Test Technician to join an experienced team at our site state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ulverston, on the edge of the Lake District National Park.
In this role you will be assembling & testing complex and precision electro-mechanical units, sub-assemblies and final assemblies of subsea products for the offshore oil and gas industry, military and other world-wide subsea markets. You will work from detailed assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, written specifications and verbal instructions.
We focus on quality as this is crucial to our customers therefore we would expect you to. Attention to detail and good manual dexterity are a must to excel in this role.
If you have experience of technical assembly within a manufacturing environment and have a quality focused attitude we would love to hear from you.
• Proven experience of electromechanical assembly
• Must possess excellent soldering skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and quality-focused attitude and be able to work to defined procedures/drawings
• Be able to select and use hand tools, soldering equipment, jigs, fixtures, testing devices and gauging equipment
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications for report writing & record keeping
• Must be ONC/HNC Qualified (or equivalent) in Electronics
• Will be expected to learn how to use specialist calibration equipment such as dead weight testers, pressure chambers and velocity probes
• Be familiar with electronic test equipment such as Oscilloscopes and Signal Generators
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You Can Do This.
Once you apply for this position your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog, please contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, follow this link: https://moogrecruit.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=190134&lang=en
ONC/HNC Qualified (or equivalent) in Electronics