Logistics & Export Coordinator , Ulverston, Cumbria
- Achieve remarkable things for our customers, for the company and for each other
- Experience job satisfaction in a performance culture that empowers and inspires
- Enjoy the challenge of creating of creating products that the rest of the world only dream of
- Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Tritech International Ltd, a Moog Inc company, is looking to recruit a Logistics & Exports Coordinator to join an experienced team at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ulverston, on the edge of the Lake District National Park.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work with Sonar Technology as this combines both state of the art electronic hardware and firmware, with product designs that are capable of withstanding full ocean-depth pressures.
Our cutting edge technology has been adopted as the preferred choice in an expanding variety of sub-sea applications; from large scale mining projects to micro ROVs (Remotely Operated Vehicles) performing vital search and rescue operations.
As the Logistics & Exports Coordinator, you will play a key role in customs compliance as well as providing day-to-day support to the Ulverston Stores team. The role involves taking responsibility for maintaining critical registers and documents as well as liaising with couriers and HM Customs. You will work as part of a highly customer oriented Logistics Team who are constantly striving to improve both efficiency and service levels.
The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys working with detail and takes satisfaction from getting those details correct. They will have relevant experience of working in an import/export environment and a focus on customer service. The candidate will be comfortable using IT packages including Microsoft Office suite and demonstrate a desire to continually improve processes. Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and effective organization will also be important attributes.
• Educated to HNC or an equivalent level
• Previous experience of logistics functions and materials management is essential
• Possess clear communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Must have a good understanding of MRP/ERP systems and Excel
• Able to prioritize and deal with a varied work load
• Enthusiastic flexible team player with a bias for action and strong work discipline
• Strong communication and influencing skills with high level of integrity
• Tenacious, possessing problem solving and decision making skills
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You Can Do This.
Once you apply for this position your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog, please contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, follow this link:
Educated to HNC or an equivalent level