Project Manager, Ulverston, Cumbria
- Achieve remarkable things
- Experience a culture that empowers and inspires
- Create things that the rest of the world only dream of
- Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Tritech International Ltd are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join our team at our site state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ulverston, on the edge of the Lake District National Park.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to provide effective leadership and management in order to help the organisation to achieve both its business goals and its strategic growth ambitions as our cutting edge technology has been adopted as the preferred choice in an expanding variety of sub-sea applications; from large scale mining projects to micro ROVs (Remotely Operated Vehicles) performing vital search and rescue operations.
As Project Manager, you will have overall responsibility and ownership of our projects for New Product Development and Customer Specific Solutions you will be given a significant amount of autonomy in this role and will be expected to be pro-active and results driven whilst operating to the highest ethical standards.
What will make you stand out is your ability to develop a strong working relationship with both your internal and external stakeholders enabling you to see the bigger picture and to be able to plan strategically. You’ll be creative, able to react quickly and appropriately to different situations and have the confidence to bring people on your side.
If you are well organised, action orientated and results driven then we would like to hear from you, travel will be required (predominantly but not limited to the UK) for visits to suppliers and to our other sites in Edinburgh and Aberdeen
- Degree or an equivalent qualification in an engineering or project management related discipline is preferable
- IPMA level C or PMI qualified
- Proficient with IT tools for data analyses and communication, e.g., MS Projects, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Expert-level user experience with Project management tools
- Strong people-management experience with evidence of developing and leading a high-performance team, applying progressive leadership approaches
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably with multi-site responsibilities, and evidence of delivering real business results Supplier management and negotiation
- Experience in budgeting multi-site projects
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.