Sourcing Leader, Ulverston, Cumbria
As sourcing leader, you will play a vital role in helping Tritech to achieve its strategic growth ambitions. Reporting to the Sourcing Manager, you will have responsibility for a number of key categories with a focus on supporting new product development, managing risk and enhancing value. You will be given a significant amount of autonomy in the role and will be expected to be pro-active and results driven whilst operating to the highest ethical standards.
The role will be based at Tritech’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ulverston, on the edge of the Lake District National Park. Travel will be required (predominantly but not limited to the UK) for visits to suppliers and Tritech’s other sites at Aberdeen and Edinburgh.
- Procurement and supply management including strategic sourcing
- Supplier management and negotiation
- Project Management – evidence of delivering results
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal)
- Action oriented and results driven
- Well organised and effective planner
- Commercially astute and analytical
- Capable of seeing the big picture and planning strategically
If you think you have the right attributes to make a real difference in a technology driven design and manufacturing environment, please use the form below to send your CV and covering letter or email directly to email@example.com
HNC or higher in an engineering related discipline is preferred, as well as CIPS qualification or part qualification. Alternative academic routes will also be considered.