Stores Assistant, Ulverston, Cumbria
- Achieve remarkable things
- Experience a culture that empowers and inspires
- Create things that the rest of the world only dream of
- Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Tritech International Ltd, a Moog Inc. company is looking to recruit a Stores Assistant on a 9 month FTC to join an experienced team at our site state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ulverston, on the edge of the Lake District National Park.
As Stores Assistant, you will join a highly customer oriented team who are constantly striving to improve both efficiency and service levels. The team are responsible for supplying components into Tritech’s state-of-the-art equipment assembly plant as well as shipping finished goods to customers around the world. The role will include the full range of Stores tasks including inbound, outbound and inventory control related duties. The work is busy and varied.
The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys working as part of a team and making a difference for customers (both internal and external). They will have relevant experience of working in a Stores environment and using an ERP system for stock control. The candidate will also be comfortable using Microsoft Excel and Word at least at basic level and possess good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience of working in a stores/ distribution environment within a manufacturing industry is preferable
- Proactive and self-motivated, with high attention to detail, someone who takes pride in their work.
- Good communication skills; with the ability to communicate with employees within the business.
- Computer literate, with good numeracy skills and ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You can do this
Once you apply for a position with Moog, your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database and may be accessed by a member of the HR team if a suitable vacancy becomes available in the future. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog following your job application, please contact us to request your details are removed using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org