Technical Project Planner, Ulverston, Cumbria
Achieve remarkable things for our customers, for the company and for each other.
Experience job satisfaction in a performance culture that empowers and inspires.
Enjoy the challenge of creating things that the rest of the world only dreamed of.
Moog culture is fundamentally about respect.
Moog is looking for a Technical Project Planner to join Tritech International based in Ulverston, Cumbria. Tritech is a high-technology business dedicated to providing the most reliable imaging and ancillary equipment for use in underwater applications.
Through a truly international customer base, Tritech’s cutting edge technology has been adopted as the preferred choice in an expanding variety of sub-sea applications including deep sea infrastructure, marine life tracking systems and diver search & recovery operations. With the backing of its parent company MOOG, Tritech is now poised to launch more new products providing underwater solutions for our customers worldwide. The role will be based at Tritech’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ulverston, on the edge of the beautiful Lake District National Park.
The Technical Project Planner will play a key role in planning and monitoring the company’s new product development projects where the information you produce will be vital to mitigating resource bottle necks and technical risks. You will also contribute hands-on to project implementation through participation in procurement activities and master data set-up. Your pro-active planning and communication will add real value to Tritech’s mission to get innovative new products to market as quickly as possible.
- The successful candidate will ideally possess a HNC, HND, Degree or equivalent within a technical subject (Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Management), however this is not essential for the right person.
- Prior experience within a projects or coordination role is required.
- An understanding of critical path assessment, resource planning and risk assessment is advantageous.
- The successful candidate will have a personal interest in technology and a desire to make a real difference.
- Good planning and organizational skills is essential, alongside an analytical approach.
- We are looking for someone curious with humility; someone who is not afraid to ask questions to enhance their technical understanding.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential.
In return Moog can offer you
- A longstanding career within a culture of trust and innovation.
- 25 Days Annual Leave increasing by a day at 3, 6, 9 and 12 years’ service.
- Benefits to include Life Assurance, Company Pension Contribution beginning at 6%, Employee Share Option in addition to an extensive Flexible Benefits Programme.
- This role is working 37.5 hours per week. We offer a flexi-time system therefore you can flex your start and finish times around our core hours.
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You Can Do This
Once you apply for a position with Moog, your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog following your job application, please contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org