RAMS - Real-Time Integrity Monitoring for FPSOs
- Real-time and continuous monitoring
- No additional sensors attached to mooring lines/ risers
- Fully automated system to detect presence and measure movement of mooring lines and risers
- User defined alarms for immediate notification of excessive movement of target lines that may indicate mooring line or bend stiffener failure
- Long-term deployment/ immersion capability - no moving parts
- Continuous recording and data export for riser/ bend stiffener analysis
- Field proven technology and deployments
- World class technical support
- Field-proven compact 360º multibeam sonar technology
- Up to 30Hz continuous update rate for real time imaging
- Sub millimetric position accuracy
- Automated alarm facilities
- Continuous raw data logging and replay functions
- Target XY position logging and export
- Remote data display options
- Automatic software restart on power failure
- Installation, commissioning and after sales support
- Real-time bend stiffener and riser monitoring
- Real time mooring line integrity monitoring
- Riser/ bend stiffener stress analysis through high-resolution data output
Download the latest software for your products within the support centre.
Tritech’s RAMS™ is a 360° anchor-chain and riser integrity system for Floating Production Storage and Offloading Units (FPSOs).
RAMS™ is a dual-function system monitoring the presence, integrity and position of mooring lines and risers 24/7 from a single sonar head * deployed beneath the vessel.
Deployed through the FPSO turret, the RAMS™ sonar provides simultaneous real-time feedback on the status of all lines.
RAMS™ incorporates a unique Beam Steerable Transmitter that allows the system to be configured on installation to ensure the optimum sonar return from the mooring lines and risers and to provide 100% target detection and reliability.
Unlike other mooring line monitoring systems, the Tritech RAMS™ technology is suitable for long-term deployment capability as it has no mechanical moving parts.
Continuous data recording allows for detailed data export for offline trend analysis.
* Additional sonar heads may be required to see all targets depending on diameter and configuration of turret.
Latest Gallery Images & Videos
View the full selection of sonar images and videos in our gallery.