PA200 / PA500 - Digital Precision Altimeters
- Millimetre resolution capability
- Use for distance measurement
- Compact and low weight
- Various connector options
- Highly configurable design
- Analogue only outputs
- Digital output
- Free running output
- Interrogated outputs
- Optional low operating voltage
- 700m, 4000m or 6800m ratings
- ROV and AUV altitude
- Under ice distance measurements
- Integration with oceanographic sensors
- Low cost hydrographic surveys
- Integration with bathymetric systems
- Touchdown monitoring of subsea structures
- Wave height measurement
- Monitoring of scouring around bridge supports
High performance electronics in a proven compact and robust design for underwater positioning measurements.
Full digital synthesis of transmit and receive frequencies with greatly improved input dynamic range.
Tritech’s digital precision altimeters offer configurable design with a wide range of options available. OEM configurations include low magnetic signature rigid Delrin™ (Plastic) housings or supplied with a right-angled transducer.
Control of the altimeters may be performed in many ways including:
- Altimeter direct from a PC running DOS
- Altimeter direct from a PC running Windows
- Altimeter direct from a suitable control system
- Altimeter as part of a multidrop network
In addition, Tritech’s altimeters are supplied with AltTest diagnostic software.
The 500kHz PA500 Altimeter is supplied with Tritech’s SeaKing 700 series bathy.
For longer range altimetry, review our LRPA200 altimeter.
Latest Gallery Images & Videos
View the full selection of sonar images and videos in our gallery.