PA200 / PA500 - Digital Precision Altimeters
- Analogue only outputs
- Digital only output
- Simultaneous analogue and digital outputs
- Noise immunity
- Altimeter can be field reconfigured for different applications
- Altimeter with free-running outputs
- Altimeter with interrogated outputs
- 4000 metre standard depth rating
- ROV and AUV for auto-altitude and under-ice distance measurements
- Altimeter integration to CTD & oceanographic sensor packages
- Low-cost hydrographic surveying of rivers and canals
- Altimeter integration to bathymetric packages
- Touchdown monitoring of subsea structures
- Wave height measurement
- Monitoring of scouring around bridge supports
Tritech PA200 and PA500 Digital Precision Altimeters are based on the same high performance electronics found in the well-proven, industry standard Tritech SeaKing sonar and profiler systems.
The range of compact Tritech PA200 and PA500 Digital Precision Altimeters provide exceptionally accurate height off seabed and subsea distance measurements. The 500kHz PA500 Altimeter is supplied with Tritech’s 700 series bathy.
Full digital synthesis of transmit and receive frequencies, together with greatly improved input dynamic range, offer unsurpassed levels of performance from a small, compact altimeter unit.
The altimeters may be supplied with simultaneous analogue and digital outputs allowing the altimeter to be interfaced to a wide range of PC devices, data loggers, ROV telemetry systems and multiplexers.
OEM configurations for the altimeter, including low magnetic signature, rigid polyurethane housings or right-angled altimeter heads are available on request.
Control of the altimeters may be performed in many ways including:
Altimeter direct from a PC running DOS
- Altimeter direct from a PC running Windows
- Altimeter direct from a suitable control system
- Altimeter as part of a multidrop network
Latest Gallery Images & Videos
View the full selection of sonar images and videos in our gallery.